The Indian economic boom is driving world growth and is at the centre of the UK investment and entrepreneurial revolution. Indian capital and expertise is sought after and the UK is one of the most dynamic economies in the world. If you are interested in bringing your success to the UK this event will show you how! We will cover how you can be a success under both the Investor visa category and the Entrepreneur visa category. We want to see you flourish and if you are interested in opportunity this event is for you.
We will show you:
- What the Investor visa is and how you can invest the minimum £2 million to make a successful application.
- The major pitfalls Investor visa applications face and how to avoid them.
- What the Entrepreneur visa is and how you can invest the minimum £200,000 to make a successful application.
- The major pitfalls Entrepreneur visa applications face and how to avoid them.
- Give you a breakdown of what the Home Office are looking for.
- How you can structure your business to give you every chance of approval by the Home Office.
- Business law tips for investors and entrepreneurs and how to avoid legal problems in your business.
- How your family members can obtain dependent visas to join you in the UK.
- Prepare yourself against the culture shocks migrants face in doing business in the UK.
The expert speakers are from Cassadys Solicitors which is based in the heart of legal London. Cassadys Solicitors have a wealth of experience in both business immigration and commercial law. There is really no better law firm to steer you through to your success.