Cassadys is the trading name of Cassadys Limited which is incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 in the United Kingdom with Company Registration Number 8226099.
The registered office is:
New Broad Street House
35 New Broad Street
London EC2M 1NH
England, United Kingdom
Cassadys is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Our SRA number is: 612237
The Solicitors Regulation Authority is the regulatory arm of the Law Society and represents Solicitors in England and wales. The SRA Handbook includes the professional code of conduct for
solicitors and the Solicitors Accounts rules 2011. This can be found on the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s website www.sra.org.uk
Cassadys retains professional indemnity insurance under the SRA Indemnity Rules. Our insurance is provided by Axis Europe Ltd.
1. When you visit our website, we receive electronic information such as your IP address, the type of browser, pages viewed and the time of viewing. This information is anonymous and does not identify you. This information is compiled as statistics to help us to monitor the use of the site in an effort to improve it for the viewer.
3. If you contact us and provide us with your personal information, we will only use that information for the service requested. Unfortunately information provided over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the safety of any such data transmitted to us. Upon receipt however, we will strive to hold your personal information secure and protected against disclosure, alterations and unauthorised use. Without your express consent, your information will not be disclosed to third parties.4.If you wish to update or remove your details or from our distribution lists at any time please Contact us.
This website is to be used in accordance to the following terms and conditions. These terms may be altered or changed entirely at any time which would then determine the subsequent use of the website.
1. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this website is free from viruses. Any losses or damages caused by the use of this website will be omitted within the ambit of the law.
2. Reasonable steps have been taken to make sure the contents of this website are accurate and up to date. No information on this site is meant to indicate or constitute any form of professional or legal advice in any shape or form. Any losses or damages caused by reliance on the information displayed on this website will be omitted within the ambit of the law.
3. Any Publications on this website are only designed to offer broad and general information on any given issue or topic of interest. Information may not be relevant or applicable to the specific circumstances of any given matter in particular and should not be relied upon as legal or any other form of professional advice.
For more information on our Website Policy, Click here.